Prague is a beautiful medieval city, situated on the banks of the Vltava. Tourist attractions include the Old Town and the Castle District, linked by the historic Charles Bridge. The main nightlife areas are around Wencelas Square and the Old Town, altogether more than 2000 bars, clubs and restaurants, many are open 24 hours.
|Friday 4th May
||Meet and Greet at Prague airport. Transfer to hotel. Rest of day and evening at leisure to enjoy the Czech capital.
|Saturday 5th May
||The 2nd Prague Veterans Football Tournament takes place today. In between games there's time to relax on the sun terrace or take a stroll in the picturesque riverside village. After the tournament is the presentation of trophies and socialising with other teams before returning to Prague. Evening at leisure.
|Sunday 6th May
||Free day in Prague.
|Monday 7th May
||Check out of hotel. Departure from Prague.
|Teams can also arrive Thursday and / or depart on Sunday.
- Meet and Greet at Prague airport
- Return transfers Prague airport - Hotel
- 3 nights 3* Hotel in Prague
- Twin room, bathroom, satellite TV
- Buffet breakfast
- 4* Hotel available at a supplement
- Return transfers Hotel - Tournament
- Prague Veterans team entry and player registration fees
- Official referees from the Czech FA
- End of tournament trophy presentation
- ISL assistance throughout including pre tour and in Prague
- 4 star hotel available at a supplement
- Extra nights / Less nights available on request
The Prague Veterans Football Tournament is an 11 a side event and will be played in the picturesque riverside village of Revnice, 15 miles west of Prague. Here there is a clubhouse, changing rooms and first aid facility. A pint of beer will cost around 70p and food is available at economical prices. A maximum of 6 teams can participate in the tournament.
||2017 ROLL OF HONOUR
Further details including availability and prices can be obtained from your nearest ISL Football Tours office.
For a quotation by e-mail please click here.